If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect and for what purpose
This section details the information that we may collect about you. We explain why and how we use it in later sections.
Information we obtain through cookies and similar tools
If you want to manage your cookies, follow the instructions in the section “How to manage cookies” within our
Information we obtain through the contact form
Contact information: name and email.
Legal grounds for processing
We only process personal information when we have your user consent: that is, when you have given us explicit permission to process personal information for a specific purpose. For example, if you complete one of our communication forms, we will ask for your consent if we want to use your personal information for any other purpose.
You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can manage your preferences by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
How do we use your personal information?
We collect personal information for one primary reason, to improve and maintain the performance of our website and to provide you with the best possible user experience.
We collect personal information for three main reasons:
- Improve and maintain performance: To provide you with the best possible user experience, we must ensure that our products and services work as they should.
- Communicate changes and product offers: We want you to get the most out of our products or services, including showing our latest content and newsletters. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party unless required to do so by applicable laws, court orders, or other valid legal process.
How long do we keep your personal information?
A summary of the duration of your personal information:
|Data Category||Example||Retention Period||Justification of the Period|
|Commercial||Customers||Up to 5 years after the termination of any business relationship||To inform about our products and services|
|Commercial||Contact Form||Up to 5 years after the termination of any business relationship||To report the requests made by the user|
The data will be stored for the time strictly necessary exclusively for the performance of its legally established powers. Sometimes it is necessary for us to keep your personal information for longer periods, for example:
- If there is a legal requirement to retain it;
- If we require the information for legal reasons or there is a legitimate need for us to retain it;
- To ensure that we do not contact you if you have asked us not to.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
We have the appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to ensure that our users’ information is protected against unauthorized or accidental access, use, alteration or loss.
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that we manage. These rights include:
- The right to object to direct marketing;
- The right of access to the personal data that we process about you;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- The right to request the rectification of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
The personal information collected by the CLIENT.
If you have a query about the treatment of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective from 05/24/2018.